The annual Storage Visions Conference coincides with the opening of CES, appropriate given the importance of storage and data transport to the CE industry.
The theme of the Conference is Storage for the next 5,000 years.
Marty’s future focused panel on January 5, 2016 will be Pumping Big Data: Putting Data Where it Needs to Be. Read our blog on this topic.
The following are scheduled to be panelists:
- Ben Bloom, Service Line Manager, Technologies Media + Gaming, Akamai
- Rachel Bondi, World Wide Media & Entertainment/Games Team Leader, New Cloud Division, IBM Global
- Don Gabriel, General Manager Sales, EchoStar Satellite Services
- Jim Jachetta, Executive VP & CTO, Vidovation
- Michelle Munson, CEO and Co-founder, Aspera
- Seth Noble, PhD, President, Data Expedition, Inc.
Click here for Eventbrite and use “onehundredoff_67349921” to receive a $100 discount. Registered attendees also receive a free exhibit hall pass to CES.