Digital Hollywood Spring 2016
Marty Shindler’s panels at Digital Hollywood have been well attended and feature leading industry executives from a cross section of companies discussing very timely, topical and simultaneously future thinking concepts.
On Wednesday, May 4, 2016, Marty Shindler moderates two future focused panels. These are:
Future of TV – Wall St. Analysts Meet Industry Executives – It’s All About innovation and Disruption – Chasing the New Normal in the Entertainment & Technology Industries. This panel will be held at 7:45 AM. This link will access the archive of the webcast for streaming. For a photo of the panel, click here.
- Steve Beres, Vice President, Media & Production Operations West Coast, HBO
- Cathy Hetzel, Executive Vice President, Operator Sales & Business Development, comScore
- James M. Marsh, Senior Vice President & Head of Investor Relations, Lionsgate
- Laura Martin, CFA, Entertainment & Internet Analyst, Needham & Company, LLC.
- Larry Namer, Founder of E! Entertainment currently the CEO of Metan Development Company
Future of Film – Studio & Indie, Global Content Business, The Changing face of the Film Industry from Imax and Alternative Content to VR and other Immersive Experiences. This panel will be held at 10:45 AM. This link will access the archive of the webcast for streaming. For a photo of the panel, click here.
- Doug Darrow, Senior Vice President, Cinema Business Group, Dolby Laboratories
- Chris Edwards, CEO, The Third Floor and Chief Production Officer, The Virtual Reality Company (VRC)
- Phil Groves, Senior Vice President, IMAX Corp & Executive Vice President, Global Distribution, IMAX Entertainment
- Robert J. Lenihan, President, Programming, AMC Entertainment Inc.
- Duncan Stewart, Director of Research, Technology, Media & Telecommunications, Deloitte Canada
Further announcements will appear here and on our various social media accounts.
NOTE: The venue for Digital Hollywood, Spring 2016 will be the Skirball Center in Los Angeles.